Ordered a Glock 32 Gen4 today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: donnyj08
Originally Posted By: hatt
Originally Posted By: donnyj08
Originally Posted By: hatt
Every time I look at Underwood's site the prices are higher. Now I see the 50 round boxes are gone from a lot of ammo.

I agree, but they are still as cheap as factory loads in .357sig. You get 1500fps for the same price as the WWB 1350fps stuff at Walmart.
We've already been through this. Sig ammo is not $40 a box. $20-22/50 rounds for ball. Speer Gold Dots are $30/50 rounds.

I realize that as long as it is bought online. I already purchased ball online for $15/50 rounds earlier.

The point I was making was that the underwood stuff isn't any higher than Walmart ball. In my area $35 a box is pretty standard as a shelf price. One shop was even asking $49.99 for 50 rounds of Lawman
crazy2.gif

I was able to pick up a box of sig sauer 125gr in Louisville at cabelas for $25 a box I wanted to get a couple boxes to at least shoot some before my online orders come in.

Thanks for the help Hatt
thumbsup2.gif
Certainly appreciate it!

I take it you shoot .357 sig often?
I see crazy Sig prices too. I don't buy any. WM is actually pretty high on a lot of ammo. The Sig is an internet/reloading option until sane prices return.

A Glock 32 was my man EDC for years until I got a S&W 642. 642 just so easy to carry. The 357 is fun to shoot. Specifically if the range has a metal roof for extracted cases to bang off of. I can't imagine how far the Underwood cases would go.

Originally Posted By: Bruce T
John is right about tnoutdoors9. Nobody on YouTube does more controlled ammo tests.

Shootingthebull410 is also very good. Check him out if you haven't yet.

John is right about tnoutdoors9. Nobody on YouTube does more controlled ammo tests.

TNoutdoors9 is pretty much done with ammo reviews. He was very ill in one video not too long ago and his reviews are few and far between now.

Originally Posted By: bubbatime

TNoutdoors9 is pretty much done with ammo reviews. He was very ill in one video not too long ago and his reviews are few and far between now.

Check his channel. He just posted a new video a few days ago. He's back.

Originally Posted By: john_pifer
Originally Posted By: bubbatime

Check his channel. He just posted a new video a few days ago. He's back.

I hope he is back for good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back