Oprah gave everyone in the audience (276 people) a new car!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never watch these talk shows but just had to post this as I thought it was really incredible. She has a net worth of 1.1 billion so it wont affect her at all.

276 people get new Pontiac G6 car on oprah today. Everyone who was lucky enough to attend today got a new Pontiac G6.

Oprah also "surprised a 20-year-old woman who had spent years in foster care and homeless shelters with a four-year college scholarship, a makeover and $10,000 in clothes."

Additionally, "a family with eight foster children who were going to be kicked out of their house by their landlord so that it could be sold were given $100,000 to buy the home and $30,000 to repair it. Then, Best Buy gave them all new appliances and electronics. "

Article #1 news channel 5

Article #2 from Pontiac website

Thats cool. Hopefully they can get ahead without car problems and car payments.

cheers.gif
patriot.gif

I always thought that if you were in any audience of any talk show you pretty much didnt have a life and were screwed up!

Dan

oprah was recently visiting a friend inthe area that i live. she had a sandwich for lunch, thought it was the best she'd ever tasted, found out the place was closing for good, she bought it and is keeping it open and letting the original owners run it as partners of hers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back