One very lucky Taiwanese driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
and possibly one or more passengers to escape severed injury or even death if the car is about 10-15 feet farther. What is the time to travel 10-15 feet in an empty road ? about 0.1 second ? The people in this car should donate something to charity or church or [censored] temple or ... for their lives saved by GOD.

The people in the SUV were very lucky to stay alive too, they only suffered light injury.

Please watch the first 40 seconds of the video, the rest of the video they talk about Tesla autopilot. I am not posting about Tesla and its autopilot.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ceo-elon-mus...&yptr=yahoo

PS Why "B u d d h a" is censored ? "B u d d h a" is a legitimate religious, no better nor worse than any other religious. Catholic isn't a censored word and Muslim isn't either.

Last edited:
It is a little weird. I am running Firefox on window XP laptop, when I clicked on the linked it opened a new tap and the video was playing normal.

Go to cbsnews: http://www.cbsnews.com/cbs-this-morning/
Select this: Tesla CEO Elon Musk under fire in wake of autopilot crashes

A video will show the incredible accident without serious injuries.

Originally Posted By: Jetronic
nop, still nothing... black where the video is supposed to be, I think.

Can you get to cbsnews.com ?

I don't know what's wrong, I can get to the video with old laptop running window XP and Firefox.

Originally Posted By: KGMtech
I saw it and agree that somebody was watching out for the occupants of the car. OMG that could have been so much worse!

If the car was only 0.1 second earlier then it would be terrible accident.

Watching the video I can say that the car driver couldn't do anything, thing happened so fast such that the occupants couldn't realized they were escaped death by less than 1 second.

Luck would have been to have avoided the accident by a close margin. Divine intervention would have included a lesson learned to positively effect their lives.

Some words are censored, because religion is not appropriate for input into discussions on the interwebs, just like sex and politics. That "GOD" is not banned is probably due to religious bias. [censored] is also censored, for example.

Dude needs a Corvette if he wants to go 100 mph on the on ramps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back