Now that we will all be huddle up at home

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost 3 lbs in the last 10 days, working out a lot (outside mostly, since the gym is closed). My wife and I are finally cleaning out the house too. We were geared up for March Madness, and other TV is really boring anyway. Lots of small projects to complete. She expects all of her clinics to be cancelled as her hospital is starting to clear out beds in anticipation of more CV cases (currently only one, fortunately).

Originally Posted by caprice_2nv
Originally Posted by Mad_Hatter
Nice shine on that rig. What'd you use?

Meguiars gold class Wax on the paint and mother's protectant on the interior stuff. I forgot to take a picture after I did a more thorough job, the dash looks a lot better now.

Looks great to me, especially the outside. Nicely done..👠curious,how many miles on it?

Originally Posted by simple_gifts
Social distancing? Got a 20 year head start on that.....

same!

It's funny. I would never do a job that I couldn't do remotely. I understand my limitations, and being in an office environment is one of them. It's incredibly weird to me though that some folks genuinely do not like it (and I understand that for some, it's simply not an option due to the nature of their jobs). I still do travel and do site visits, etc--but 80% of my work is just me, my laptop, and my dog. Couldn't imagine doing it any other way.

Nice shine on that rig. What'd you use?

Meguiars gold class Wax on the paint and mother's protectant on the interior stuff. I forgot to take a picture after I did a more thorough job, the dash looks a lot better now.

Looks great to me, especially the outside. Nicely done..👠curious,how many miles on it?

Thanks! 192k miles. The paint is badly scratched especially on the hood but the wax seemed to hide it enough for it to look great at that distance. It's been a land surveying truck for 9 years. Lots of scraping against trees and stuff.

Last edited:
I spent all Saturday working on my work truck.

Man, take that carpet out and pressure wash it, using laundry detergent and a stiff brush first. I've had great luck with that method.

How do you like this? At my company we (the normal attendees) attended one of our big monthly meetings this morning. No "social distancing" here. However, two VPs and the GM called in instead of attending the meeting in person. I guess that means the rest of us are expendable.

Originally Posted by ZeeOSix
Baby boom around mid Dec 2020.

Yes, this will be a Global baby boom. Not all those Italians will be doing exercise on their balconies...

Originally Posted by KGMtech
Originally Posted by ZeeOSix
Baby boom around mid Dec 2020.

Yes, this will be a Global baby boom. Not all those Italians will be doing exercise on their balconies...

Given what MindGeek are offering house bound Italians for free...not sure that there will be a baby boom...well musculatured forearms maybe...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back