Not many choices for Telluride?

I’m surprised about not many oil filter choices available? Fram ultra seems to be the only popular choice.

Bosch Premium, Napa Gold, FRAM Ultra are all options I would consider.

But considering the FRAM Ultra is readily available pretty much anywhere and offers 99% efficiency at 20 Microns it makes sense on why it is a popular choice.

Do you mean a lot of oil filter companies don't offer a filter for it ? Unless you plan to go over 10k miles on an oil change, don't lose sleep over brand names.

Beautiful area. Went there one time to deliver a very expensive purchase to Clive Cussler. They owned the top of one mountain with a beautiful home on the cul-de-sac at the top of that road. Super nice guy. Not a bit of fame or celebrity in him, just another regular guy who happened to sell countless millions of books.

Do you mean a lot of oil filter companies don't offer a filter for it ? Unless you plan to go over 10k miles on an oil change, don't lose sleep over brand names.
Yeah I usually use mobil 1 and they don’t have anything available. I guess I’ll stick with Fram ultra since it is a good filter.

I only run OEM filters anymore on my Hyundai. I'd recommend an OEM Hyundai/Kia filter.
Same here (for cartridge).

For my wife's '18 Santa Fe, the OEM cartridge filter is just fine for my 5,000 mile interval, and cheaper than all others as well when I buy a 4 pack off e-bay.

For canister filters, I still use others (ST9688 is my current go to for H/K vehicles, Fram orange can is fine as well), but the Hyundai OEM cartridge are not a bad choice, and not that expensive.
Is filtering as "good" as others, maybe not, but not enough to make a difference in the life of the engine with proper intervals.

Back