Noreen

Anyone try one of these. My gunsmith is a dealer and I have talked with two of his clients that have 2 and 3 years experience and no issues except acquiring extra mags. I have other 30-06 bar,s so ammo isn’t a problem
IMG_2373.jpg

This is one I saw at the range set up,cycling everything from 1952 stripper clip m1 ammo to today’s lead free.Too bad it’s not a single shot bolt action but those old people are crazy. I almost forgot no one does pictures of evil black rifles.😇

Gas helps. A little.

Almost as bad as a 5lb 12ga with magnum shells. Ugg!! The only time I actually had visible bruising.
Ok I’ll bite with the proper setup the recoil isn’t anywhere close to my old Belgium browning 06
IMG_0444.jpeg

I have a Noreen in 50BMG and its a quality rifle. I couldn't afford the more expensive ones lol.
Wow that’s really top of the food chain..Do you reload .50 bmg.That would be a sight to see.

Gas helps. A little.

Almost as bad as a 5lb 12ga with magnum shells. Ugg!! The only time I actually had visible bruising.
Yeah the old Sears special single shot 12 gauge 3 inch mag, a really cheap gun that kicked like a mule.

One of my friends bought one of those once for home self defense and after taking it to the range brought it back home and cleaned it and showed his wife how to use it if somebody was breaking in the house. But he told us that he would never let her fire it at a range because if she ever did she would never use it for self-defense if she had to.

Yeah the old Sears special single shot 12 gauge 3 inch mag, a really cheap gun that kicked like a mule.

One of my friends bought one of those once for home self defense and after taking it to the range brought it back home and cleaned it and showed his wife how to use it if somebody was breaking in the house. But he told us that he would never let her fire it at a range because if she ever did she would never use it for self-defense if she had to.
This is the only firearm that drew blood from the double triggers.But made me wear a glove after my fingers healed.
IMG_0437.jpeg
IMG_0436.jpeg

Back