New Water Pump for 1993 E350

Absolutely NOT! That stuff blocks coolant passages including those in the heater core.

OP, go to FCPEuro to buy a WP that's made by the supplier to MB.

Graf appears to be your best bet. https://www.fcpeuro.com/Mercedes~Benz-parts/300E/?year=1993&m=20&e=614&t=5&b=5&d=15505&v=&keywords=water pump

BTW, are you sure it's a 1993 MB 350? FCPEuro's website doesn't show a 350 for MY 1993.
Wait, what? Are you mixing up Ford E350 with Mercedes E350? As per his signature (albeit not visible on mobile) it's a Ford Econoline E350 :)

In this instance E=Econoline :D

An example such as this (sans windows) is a CAV: Child Abduction Van. Think back to all the 70's TV dramas where a van screeches into an alley, the side door flies open and they shove someone inside and then speed away. Cue '70s crime music: dun dun bow chick-a-wang-wang (or something). Fade to commercial....View attachment 176443
OOOOPS!

As for OP's question, if it was my vehicle, it would get Motorcraft. While it's probably out of the same factory as all the other cheaper options I do find that Motorcraft parts are sometimes held to a higher standard than some aftermarket stuff.

• Wow
Reactions: D60
Back