New Truck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the color and the wheels on the pro4x. Also love the fact Frontier 4x4s still run an old school huge sidewall tire unlike all the rest with 20, 21"+ wheels.

Lots of accessories available for these trucks for not too much money as well. I added a black OEM set of body side moldings to my FILs 2017. I also added the little splash guards that are n front of the rear wheels to his truck like yours came with. For what ever reason his long bed didn't come with them. Oh.. and a bug deflector too.

Are you going to get your 2019 rust proofed?

Last edited:
Originally Posted by JTK
Love the color and the wheels on the pro4x. Also love the fact Frontier 4x4s still run an old school huge sidewall tire unlike all the rest with 20, 21"+ wheels.

Lots of accessories available for these trucks for not too much money as well. I added a black OEM set of body side moldings to my FILs 2017. I also added the little splash guards that are n front of the rear wheels to his truck like yours came with. For what ever reason his long bed didn't come with them. Oh.. and a bug deflector too.

Are you going to get your 2019 rust proofed?

I don't think I will. I thought about it but I'm going to be cheap and use Sonus Motorkote underneath
lol.gif

My only complaint with this truck is the gas mileage. It's bad. I work from home 2-3 days a week so it's not much of an issue. I love the powertrain. Has a nice grunt to it. It's not super refined like the Ridgeline but refined enough to the point it still retains the truck-like qualities some want in a truck.

All this talk of interiors and I've yet to see a truck with a really nice interior. If a truck had the interior look and material fit and finish of this Subaru that to me would be nice.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by buster
All this talk of interiors and I've yet to see a truck with a really nice interior. If a truck had the interior look and material fit and finish of this Subaru that to me would be nice.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Have you seen the 2019 RAM interior? Check out my thread about ours. It's REALLY nice.

Yup, RAM has a pretty good interior, at least the higher end versions.

Also, Ridgeline's interior is quite decent, IMO, although some debate whether it's a truck.

[Linked Image from carnewsguide.com]

Originally Posted by OVERKILL

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Have you seen the 2019 RAM interior? Check out my thread about ours. It's REALLY nice.

Very nice! I like it. I really like the latest Ram.

If I were in the market for a full size I'd get a Ram. My uncles Warlock is so nice (IMO). The new Ram interiors are done well.

If I were in the market for a full size I'd get a Ram. My uncles Warlock is so nice (IMO). The new Ram interiors are done well.

Yes, they are best in class, that's for sure. But as you noted, they are a full size, so if you are shopping for something that isn't, it provides little solace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back