New Mobil 1 Racing 0W30 VOA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by lawnguy
I have a Nissan Titan and it's rec. oil weight is 5w30. Can I use this 0w30 in my truck and it not hurt anything?

What does your intelligence tell you?

I just drank 1 gallon of whisky, so my intelligence is gone for now. lol

And you're posting supposedly technical-based questions here.

Not that I believe that for a moment but your response does reveal a lot. Just saying.

It was a joke sir. Yes, 0w30 is fine for using in my 5w30 truck. Google is my friend.

It was a joke sir. Yes, 0w30 is fine for using in my 5w30 truck. Google is my friend.
Interesting, Google might be a bad friend. When I see what the manufacturer says it this is what I find:
Originally Posted by ExxonMobil
Mobil 1 Racingâ„¢ 0W-30 and 0W-50 were developed specifically for racing engines and are not recommended for street use.

Are you racing your Titan? There is a reason why that word is on the label. Why not stick with regular oil? M1 AFE comes in 0w30.

Because I'm OCD about the best synthetic oil for my truck. I want the best of the best with everything! I'm weird....to most people,but that's just the way I am.

How about a 5 qt jug of Pennzoil Ultimate Plat. + 2 qts of 0w30 Mobil 1 racing.....or 5qts of Kendall GT-1 Max + 2 qts of 0w30 M1 racing ?
My truck hold 7 qts total. The Kendall is super high in liquid titanium.

That would not be an actual engineered formulation …
You say money is no object … Get Amsoil Signature Series …

Originally Posted by 4WD
That would not be an actual engineered formulation …
You say money is no object … Get Amsoil Signature Series …

I don't like Amsoil. Sorry. I would much rather use Redline. Redline is much better.

Last edited:
No thanks … proof of performance testing is how you get OEM approvals … I don't actually buy Redline or Amsoil … but Amsoil has posted better UOA's on this site …

If any of you had a nissan titan that holds 7 qts oil total supplement 1 full qt of the Mobil 1 0w30 Racing oil? My main oil I use in Pennzoil Ultra Plat. 5w30

I'm not a great fan of mixing oils, unless there's a good, defined reason for doing so. Red Line encourages it within their line, and M1 racing may as well, but within their line. I'm not sure how the M1 0w-30 Racing will be improved by PUP, and I'm not sure how the PUP will be improved by the M1 racing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back