New living room setup

If no one cared, there's no purpose of the posts.

Not to mention, no need to be negative. I never said 1985 was a bad thing. For some strange reason you decided it was.
He was showing off his chairs, not asking about his living room being up to date. Your comment did not have anything to do with his chairs or sofas. You made it negative.

Looks good. At least it’s not like my house because in my house everyone thinks they need a computer in the living room so we have a laptop and desktop in there so they can look at the tv while playing on the computer lol. Not my style but they like it. I like the layout of yours and your new tv too. Computer free living room is the best.

Looks good. At least it’s not like my house because in my house everyone thinks they need a computer in the living room so we have a laptop and desktop in there so they can look at the tv while playing on the computer lol. Not my style but they like it. I like the layout of yours and your new tv too. Computer free living room is the best.

I've got my laptop tucked next to my chair (near the window), but I don't use it for anything other than surfing the web. I can't imagine having a big desktop out in the open though.

What floor standing speakers you running?

You noticed! They're Paradigm Studio 60 V2's with the optional Rosenut veneer. I absolutely adore them. I had a complete set with a Studio CC V2 center and Studio ADP V2's, but I downsized. I sold off the ADP's, now the CC is just sitting by it's lonesome.

Anyone want to upgrade their center channel game?

Back