New Honda Recall (fuel pump) - in case anyone here owns one of the affected vehicles.

I got my notice a few months ago for our 19. I like how it says parts won’t be available till the fall. Letters will be sent out then, lol. I run Redline SL1 at 60 and 20% olm. Maybe that’ll keep the pump together, lol.

Last edited:
I just got off the phone with the Honda service manager. He said the recall notices will go out in the mail next month, and they DO NOT have the parts for this recall. He said he was told by Honda they should get the parts sometime in July, but they will receiver further updates. Sounds like I could be waiting a while...as of today, I have not had any fuel pump issues...(knock on wood)...

I got my notice a few months ago for our 19. I like how it says parts won’t be available till the fall. Letters will be sent out then, lol. I run Redline SL1 at 60 and 20% olm. Maybe that’ll keep the pump together, lol.
From everything I've read so far, there is probably a much higher percentage of vehicles that won't have a problem than ones that do...

I've had zero recalls on my 2022, 2018 or 2014 CX5 MAZDAs. I feel sometimes that some manufactures like HONDA depend too much on customer doing their job, just so they can be first to market. That is reflected in the amount and number of recalls. JMO. Ed

Back