New Bike Finally Arrived Today !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gorgeous !! Good choice in color, too

11.gif

Glad you finally got your new bike and everything went smooth beyond the long wait for delivery. Have fun on the new machine and ride safe.
thumbsup2.gif

Congrats.

You mentioned no dirtbike riding experience. I'd suggest some dirtbike riding instruction would be a good way to increase your skillset, possibly preventing any mishaps on the road.

That bike is so sweet. I have owned Honda, Yamaha, KTM, BMW and Suzuki...... and I have always wanted a Guzzi.....

Your bike would be the one I would purchase.

I also checked out that dealership in Vegas and they have amazing prices.

I really have any eye for one of their V7 Stornello's..... Put knobbies on that dude and for $6,500 have an awesome Scrambler!!!!

Originally Posted By: LoneRanger
P.S. reference my other thread: The MSO (Manufacturer Statement of Origin) certificate along with a Nevada DMV two week pink slip temp reg was with the manual and other papers in the starboard pannier. I have everything I need. The driver, John, was very professional and a rider himself. He had his own bike in the trailer too for his trip out west-- Harley Softail Heritage (unk year). His bike and mine were at the back of trailer next to door, the trailer was full of lots of other bikes as well, many appeared to be pre-owned's. We went over a checklist going over the bike for any problems or damage. They had already noted a couple slight scuffs top rear on the starboard pannier-- classic footwear scuffs from folks throwing a leg over it in the show room with the panniers on it. Nothing of concern, I'll add scuffs from my own boots to those, from same thing... soon enough.

So, in the end..... it was a pretty long wait but worth it. And yes, now that I have the bike and all the proper paper work in hand, it was worth the savings !! Take an additional $ 1500 off the closeout price shown below ... $11,495 selling price
smile.gif

I was just at that dealer Tuesday! I'm riding my XSR900 across the US.

Originally Posted By: donnyj08
Originally Posted By: LoneRanger
P.S. reference my other thread: The MSO (Manufacturer Statement of Origin) certificate along with a Nevada DMV two week pink slip temp reg was with the manual and other papers in the starboard pannier. I have everything I need. The driver, John, was very professional and a rider himself. He had his own bike in the trailer too for his trip out west-- Harley Softail Heritage (unk year). His bike and mine were at the back of trailer next to door, the trailer was full of lots of other bikes as well, many appeared to be pre-owned's. We went over a checklist going over the bike for any problems or damage. They had already noted a couple slight scuffs top rear on the starboard pannier-- classic footwear scuffs from folks throwing a leg over it in the show room with the panniers on it. Nothing of concern, I'll add scuffs from my own boots to those, from same thing... soon enough.

So, in the end..... it was a pretty long wait but worth it. And yes, now that I have the bike and all the proper paper work in hand, it was worth the savings !! Take an additional $ 1500 off the closeout price shown below ... $11,495 selling price
smile.gif

Donny, great, be careful and enjoy the ride!

Originally Posted By: donnyj08

Cool !!
cool.gif

About dirt riding. BMW owner's manuals in the '70's and'80's used to suggest modest dirt riding for ALL of their bikes, BEFORE road riding. Their point was that, during dirt riding you can easily overcome slippin' and slidin' because the speed is low, so if you face a similar situation during road riding you can react better.

LR, You have to take that beast out into the dirt! Maybe some fire roads or a farmers tractor path out in the country. Not talking enduro or MX stuff, but kick up a few rooster tails at least...
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back