Never had this happen gas station ran out of gas while dispensing

Status
Not open for further replies.
a few mo ago a station here in Hutchinson ks. had the diesel put in the gas tank, and vise vericia . they had to pay a bunch of money to get fixed. but that happened at only one station.

Originally Posted by red7404
a few mo ago a station here in Hutchinson ks. had the diesel put in the gas tank, and vise vericia . they had to pay a bunch of money to get fixed. but that happened at only one station.

What a nightmare!!!
Did they figure it out right away, or did they have a bunch of disabled cars close to the station that had to be towed??

Where I live the population is about 300. We have a Catholic church, with a school (K-12), a public school (K-6) and 2 very small hole in the wall stores. They sit off set from one another. The newer store has fiberglass tanks, the older store, steel tanks. They each have one gas pump, regular unleaded on one side, diesel on the other side. The pumps are from the late 60's, early 70's. They ARE always running out of gas. Sometimes the gas trucks don't come for a few days.The newer store sells EXXON/MOBIL gas, Shell gas at the other store. Their prices are usually 30-40 cents more per gallon than gas in town.
Below is a pic of exactly what their pumps look like.

gas-pump-croppedpreview.jpg

Originally Posted by BlueOvalFitter
Where I live the population is about 300. We have a Catholic church, with a school (K-12), a public school (K-6) and 2 very small hole in the wall stores. They sit off set from one another. The newer store has fiberglass tanks, the older store, steel tanks. They each have one gas pump, regular unleaded on one side, diesel on the other side. The pumps are from the late 60's, early 70's. They ARE always running out of gas. Sometimes the gas trucks don't come for a few days.The newer store sells EXXON/MOBIL gas, Shell gas at the other store. Their prices are usually 30-40 cents more per gallon than gas in town.
Below is a pic of exactly what their pumps look like.

Back home we have a station that has similar pumps. There are 3 total pumps, one has Regular on one side, premium on the other. another has 100 octane and diesel, and the third one is "FOR RACING ONLY LEADED"

Last I remember leaded was around 13$/gal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back