Never ever drank even one energy drink?

I never have had a Red Bull How much sugar in in a can? I am not a soft drink fan.
37g/12oz can, I do just really don't like the taste of the regular vs the sugar free. Peach is good though. 37g isn't hateful I guess for a sugary drink

This has been occupying my cupholders for the past week now. It's much lighter than the Java Monster Coffees and it's cold brewed which can do away with extras adding calories.

8684C468-643E-4850-B3B5-C32D1F1A15DE.jpeg

Never had an energy drink and I don't like or drink coffee. For the past several years, due to a medical condition, I have had to stop all caffeine. After a time in the beginning I missed it, but not anymore.

Following the death of Red Bull marketing billionaire/ tycoon Dietrich Mateschitz, who just died at age 78 and claimed to drink 10 red bulls per day, it made me wonder, how many BITOGERs have never once had an energy drink?

I am in my late 50's and have never once had an energy drink. There have been times over the past 30 years where I worked very long hours, with little rest before staring up again. But I never looked at an energy drink as a solution to fatigue. Maybe I am missing something? My wild speculation is energy drinks are just caffeine and sugar, and some hocus pocus stuff mixed in that may/ may not provide any benefits. But I could well be wrong. I see people drink energy drinks all the time.

For record- I can easily drink three plus pots of coffee in a day.
Go Fast! It's made in Colorado and No high Fructose Corn Syrup. Although they recently removed the milk thistle, not sure why.

Never had an energy drink and I don't like or drink coffee. For the past several years, due to a medical condition, I have had to stop all caffeine. After a time in the beginning I missed it, but not anymore.

Dang, without coffee I’m a zombie all day long.

Back