neutra's lubrication ability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob,
Some of us in the central US that live in the boonies so far back in the hills, a still is more prevelant than milk, don't have cable. Besides that, we have trouble spelling DSL. I tried twice and nothing.

I wouldn't even try to get the player video unless the bandwith was > 56kb.

I have a 100 kb link here at work and it took 2'45" to download it.

The videos were worth downloading, inspite of the time it took. The tests may have been simple tests, but very revealing. It was fascinating to see the difference between the fuel system cleaners!

The Chevron Techron, Neutra, and Lucas seemed to work the same. But personally, I have noticed more improvement in my car with Neutra then with Techron. I have not used Lucas.

I think my fuel injectors had gotten somewhat plugged up. Chevron Techron did not help. What really helped the injectors was Berryman B-12. But I would not want to use Berryman B-12 all the time.

One thing I have noticed with Neutra is that I seem to get much better fuel mileage. And the car runs really good.

Interesting thread. I think I'll 'resurrect' it.
smile.gif

--- Bror Jace

The video links doesn't seems to be working. Anybody else has them and can provide a link to download it. Thanks

Resurrecting some great information from our admired, the original "BOBISTHEOILGUY" on Neutra 131. Does anyone have these videos (Posts 265165 & 265171) that he posted? I enjoy reading the archived post, especially from him. Nothing like wisdom from people with "life/technical experience".

Respectfully,

Pajero!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back