Need Really Nice Crew Collar Shirts

I have plenty of work T-shirts and sleeping T-Shirts. In the past, I bought thosee $49 JosBank Dress T-Shirts. All cotton, longer hemmed short sleeves, stitched around the neck, collar never wrinkled up, very nice material, classy. I wore them with dress pants and nice sports jackets.

Now, I can't find them from JosBanks. They last batch I bought in September, I had to return. Too thin, short short sleeves that flaired out. Not impressive. Cheaply made.

Do any of you have any suggestions? I just wear white, black and cream.

I'm not a fan of Duluth Trading Company clothing, but my brother is and their clothing appears well made, but some of it looks like it's aimed towards the homesteader crowd.

I have plenty of work T-shirts and sleeping T-Shirts. In the past, I bought thosee $49 JosBank Dress T-Shirts.
I've given up and now wear Columbia fishing shirts or tactical shirts. Finding quality shirts has become nearly impossible in my travels, and sadly, I look like Fetterman most of the time.... Maybe Brooks Brothers. But they are not everywhere when I need a quality shirt, and I'll be honest here, I don't fit in much of their stuff anymore. I'm nowhere near obese, but I am a strongly built, barrel chested guy.

$39 right now, normally $108.

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of Duluth Trading Company clothing, but my brother is and their clothing appears well made, but some of it looks like it's aimed towards the homesteader crowd.
That’s my everyday work and night time sleepwear. It’s great for quality. Very thick.

No where near nice enough for dress.

I’m actually lying in bed on my phone in an orange Duluth as I type.

Reminder….Only looking for really nice T Shirt style shirts. Crew neck stitched collars. Longer short sleeves that come down closer to the elbow. No buttons. No collars.

Not dress shirts.

Costco has a lot of good deals on different shirts depending on the time of year and what they have in stock. I bought a fleece lined long sleeve cold weather shirt/light jacket for $8.00 yesterday from costco.

This is EXACTLY the style I’m looking for. Looks very possible. Going to town today. I’ll stop by the mall and check them out. Thank you!!
LL Bean pocket Tee shirts still appear to be well made. Much better that the two Ariat tee shirts I purchased at Baumgarrs a while back.

Back