Need a "faster" camera for kids photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
before throwing money at uber-cameras with the weight, pedigree, and price tag,

look at action cameras with action tracking or hot spot tracking which keeps the
central figure in focus as you/they move around, then look for zero-lag picture
captures. and then add in focus bracketing, and multiple shots.

I tried the big guns and gave up carrying pounds and pounds of full-frame DSLRs.

point with children is to keep a camera in your shirt pocket to be able to pull it
out, take a picture, and put in back in the shirt, long before you get the camera
bag out of the trunk and unzip the camera bag, etc.

I read all the posts above and once again say why I think the Nikon 3300/3400 DSLR is a grand slam for the OP. (we didnt forget him did we?)
He is not looking to break the bank and the Nikon will take almost superior to just as good as photos by any cameras in any price range mentioned in this thread, in addition, it is SMALL, LIGHT WEIGHT and INEXPENSIVE and has a REAL viewfinder..

On top of it, mega pixel to mega pixel it will beat out far more expensive mirror-less cameras in actual image, not that it matters and not to hurt anyones feelings but you would be hard pressed to prove a mirrorless camera at a cost up to 400% more then the Nikon can produce a better photo the Nikon 3300/3400 @ $500 or so for a two lens kit.

... and lets remember ... the OP did not want to break the bank ... and a real photographer can produce award winning photos with any of these cameras.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back