My friend mustang die while on high way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick update : he got it tow and drop off a to a mechanic that the tow guy knew .

I ask my friend for the mechanic number . I call the mechanic and he got it start . But his test machine say the alternator is weak and the battery is bad . So new battery and new alternator fix that issue . The car run good now .

The shop want $400 . After I talk with him . He willing to do cash deal $320 with no receipt .

My friend took the picture . Look like he did put brand new quality part and new battery . The shop sound and the way they talk and willing to help . Seem like very good shop. I told my friend any future car problem , bring it here .

That the kind of shop I like. Work fast . Know the problem fast . Willing to help and negotiate on price . Use new part . Not like other shop going to junk yard and pull out use low ball joint and charge the customer a new ballpoint .

I feel a lot better now . That it got it all taken care and back on the road . Also found a good mechanic shop ( hard to find a good mechanic shop )

I use to stay next door to him . Help with all the tuneup and car maintenance . Now I'm 8 hours away , I can feel better now that he have some one their to help if he have car problem .

Good news. Finding a good shop is like finding a good Doctor. Not easy, not everywhere and when you find them you want to hang on to them.

A Good friend you are and a good story.

Originally Posted by ARCOgraphite
Good news. Finding a good shop is like finding a good Doctor. Not easy, not everywhere and when you find them you want to hang on to them.

A Good friend you are and a good story.

Very true and thanks
cheers3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back