Motorcraft FL820S cheaper at Walmart then Rock Auto?

Heck of a deal, that is less than dealers can buy it for straight from Ford.

There are some numbers that are actually unique to WalMart, like the FL-2016 for the 6.0 and 6.4 diesels have a FL-2016W number when sold at WalMart.

Under $4 at Walmart,

Over $5 at Rock,

That seems odd. Is Walmart selling knockoffs now, or are these real at that price?
Must have been another Walmart "price glitch". When I just clicked on your link, it shows this now.

1715018169584.jpg

Mine shows $3.97 local pickup only.
I think what they mean is you have to order it online and do the (drive-up) pick-up option. If you walk inside, the price on the shelf will be different.

FYI... It's currently the same price on Amazon too!
I swear, either Amazon or Walmart have their system set up to track/monitor certain items and make the prices exactly the same. It happens all the time with various items. The one I saw all the time was various options of motor oil.

I think what they mean is you have to order it online and do the (drive-up) pick-up option. If you walk inside, the price on the shelf will be different.
Online would only let me add 2 to the cart, so I did that and paid. When I got to the store I first went to the shelf and saw 3, so took those. Went to customer service because it was 2 hours before the scheduled pickup time and was told to just cancel the online order and pay for them at checkout but show the cashier that $3.97 price and it will be honored.

I had to drill down on Walmart's website for stock in my local stores, then it came up as $3.97. They are never that low in store, so this might be for only on-line orders. Would have to see if the ones on the self are this price or not to know for sure.

1715024728244.jpg
1715025061281.jpg

Back