Mopar lovers - Enjoy this "resto-mod" that apparently somone had enough money to create a dream with!

SammyChevelleTypeS3

$50 site donor 2023
Mopar lovers - Enjoy this "resto-mod" that apparently somone had enough money to create a dream with!
This is an older article from a fantastic auto lover's magazine I been subscribing to for 18 years. Hemmings Muscle Machines. If you love any of the classic muscle cars from the 1950s thru the late 1980s you would love this magazine. So, Mopar lovers (I know there are several here at BITOG) I had to share with
you guys exactly what this fellow did to create his personal (not cheap) dream machine. I say I think has to be one of the coolest and also the most practical Resto-mod cars I have ever seen any place in the hobby. A 1969 Plymouth Barracuda!!!!! oh yeah I just LOVE this thing.

Of course I had to throw this amazing SuperBee in as well. I just love the factory Mopar B7 blue color on anything they put out in the 60s thru the 70s!

Last edited:
I do like a good resto-mod. In general I don't care for old cars, but if you take something cool and put a completely modern suspension/drivetrain under it, you have my attention. Especially if it weighs far less than the original.

Old cars might look cool, but they are complete garbage to drive.

IMO : The Third Generation 1970 -1974 were the Best years of the Cuda

Here's a 1970

Screenshot 2024-03-23 at 16-17-36 restored 1970 Plymouth Barracuda convertible for sale Plymou...jpg

Back