Mixing Fuel Power or Myster Oil with gas stabilizer okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in South Florida. I have my stash of gas saved for the generator in anticipation of the next hurricane. I mixed all my fuel with gas stabilizer just in case I get lucky and don't have to use the reserves for a while. When the time comes to use it, can I mix some Mystery Oil or Fuel Power (if I have any left over) with the gas considering it has stabilizer in it? Since the generator would be running for at least a day or more I wanted to give it a little extra lubrication.

I run all my small engines (including 60 HP outboard engine) on fuel with Sta-Bil and FP60.

FYI...when using FP60 there is no need for stabil as FP60 is a very good fuel stabilizer.

I have a portable Honda generator that is rarely ever used. After about 6 months of not being used, it would not start. Starting fluid would allow it to start and run for 15 seconds or so, so I knew it was suffering from fuel starvation. After cleaing the jets, I now use FP60 and run it briefly every few months. It has started on the first pull each time since adding the FP60. And I swear my Lawnmoweer (B&S ) runs much better with FP60.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back