Misguided youth, again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: CourierDriver
Here u go,,,riding bicycles in the neighborhood, all but gone, playing outside with neighborhood kids, all but gone, picnics,,maybe all but gone, boardgames at home, most likely gone, hiking and walking with the family,,,may still be in vogue, church and Sunday school...I dunno...

Family reunions, may be to complicated with many spouses married over 3 or 4 tiimes,,its complicated,,,maybe all but gone. The above is only IMHO....I could be in left field, Idunno...

I'd say you are. None of that is true in my observations of my kids and friends' kids or families.

Trashy people have always existed.

Broken families in certain communities are an issue though.

We are slowly losing the purpose of society. It has a set of rules that were designed to prevent us from harming each other in a wide variety of situations. When we don't participate or know how to participate in society, we end up hurting each other. If we are all hiding from each other all the time, we get fearful in every situation, when we shouldn't be and end up lashing out. The person lashing out would call it 'self-defense', but they would be wrong, as there was nothing to defend from in reality.

Raise a dog in isolation and it will be vicious because it is always scared.
Take yourself, your kids and dogs out and learn how get along. It might help someone else learn too.

Originally Posted By: Rolla07
I blame parents, not the schools. Discipline your kid and raise them right..the rest usually falls in place.
+1

They actually said on the news (this am) … that High School students organized several Town Halls on gun control today …

Anyone believe the kids really organized these?

WWII hand grenades were pretty common at our school. Almost legal tender, you could swap them for anything.

Originally Posted By: 4WD
They actually said on the news (this am) … that High School students organized several Town Halls on gun control today …

Why do you feel the need to believe or not believe it? What agenda are you trying to push? What difference does it make?

Originally Posted By: Wolf359

Why do you feel the need to believe or not believe it? What agenda are you trying to push? What difference does it make?

I don’t like youth used as pawns … I don’t like them taught to disrespect our adult problem solvers …
(Who now may or not even show up)
I’m not the one with the agenda …

Originally Posted By: Wolf359

I don’t like youth used as pawns … I don’t like them taught to disrespect our adult problem solvers …
(Who now may or not even show up)
I’m not the one with the agenda …

Who would be good to be used as pawns? Who do you think is teaching them? Why do you think it's disrespectful? If you're suspicious, isn't that because you have an agenda? Otherwise wouldn't you just take it at face value?

Finally, what difference does it make?

Who cares.

Different organizations and entities influence everyone and everyday, including media left/right, church, government lobbies, POTUS dribble on twitter, youtube, instagram, snapchat etc, facebook etc.

If the news you watched was CNN or FOX they are both trying to influence the population they can catch on TV.

I don’t like them taught to disrespect our adult problem solvers

(I'm guessing you're implying the ones controlled by, and TOTALLY OWNED, lock stock and smoking barrel, BY LaPierre and 'Uncle Putie'??)

crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif

Thanks, I needed a good laugh.

Originally Posted By: CourierDriver
Pot stirring by the media is big money,,,stay tuned for a lifetime of it...

^^^EXACTLY^^^

Gone are the days of the thinking man and woman (not all)

Much of todays youth and many older are nothing more then drones of the news media.

The media, turns the news into a soap opera, the public follows it with a "glee" in their eye, the media makes boat loads of money off the advertising.

Its amazing how intelligent thinking human beings can mold the minds of those who can not think for themselves.

Its sad, we are becoming a people from individual thinking/stand on your own two feet, hard work or starve, to non thinking drones, unable to tell fact from fiction and reason on our own we depend on others to tell us how life is supposed to be and how unfair it is. Blows my mind ... :eek:).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back