Mechanichal Tire Pressure Gauge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked up this inexpensive Slime gauge some years back, and it has been my primary go-to gauge ever since. I prefer it over all my digital gauges. Accuracy is good.

37428649854_0e70a0ea2b_z.jpg

When running tires that cost several hundred dollars why waste money on a cheap gauge? I've been using the same 0-60 psi racing gauge for 15 years and it still works flawlessly. Easy to read face, with a rubber case, long hose, with a good chuck so you can position the gauge to read it, and best of all having a fast release bleeder valve you can bump the pressure right on the money quickly. I have a $300 Intercomp digital gauge that I only use to check tire pressure gauges. A gauge like this will last a long time, which makes it cheaper in the long run.
https://www.amazon.com/Joes-Racing-32307...+pressure+gauge

I forgot to mention I prefer either the dial or the needle to be easily adjustable without having to disassemble the case.

Originally Posted By: vavavroom
I forgot to mention I prefer either the dial or the needle to be easily adjustable without having to disassemble the case.

I have no idea why you would want to adjust a precision gauge? To disassemble it is only 2 little screws and they come right apart anyway, which I had to do the one time I dropped mine and the needle hopped over the zero pin.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back