Menards - Pennzoil full synthetic - $19.09 5qt

I didn't know for years that you also get 11% rebate when you use the rebates to pay for the spoils....
I was told the rebate amount used towards a purchase is excluded from a second 11% rebate.
You use $10 rebate towards a $20 purchase & if they're having a current 11% off then you'll only get that 11% rebate on the other $10.00 you didn't use a rebate towards.

Unless I'm misunderstanding what you said. 😅

If you pay with all rebates you can still apply that purchase towards a new 11% rebate. The store receipt will have a rebate receipt on it to clip.
Perhaps I was told incorrectly by the checkout lady several years ago or they changed the terms. I just got done scouring their terms & could not point to anything definite that would disallow receiving a rebate back on transactions paid for by a rebate. I'll just assume that it should all be eligible for the rebate regardless of how it's paid for from now on. I'll talk with a manager next time I'm at a Menards to see if they've heard of such limitations or calling the rebate center would be even better. This is all good news so far. Thanks!

Back