M1-205A ... Can anyone here use this filter?

Good Morning BITOGERS. Is there anyone here that can use this oil filter? If not I’ll probably cut it open. Prefer to see it used or run on a vehicle.

Thank You

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Adam - what filter? am i missing the picture or description?
Do’h! Sorry bout that.

It crosses to a Fram TG 8316. Have few of those left, even though a “member” here said they don’t make them anymore. My Rural King is full of Fram TG 8316 and EG orange can 8316

Attachments

• IMG_8132.jpeg
    IMG_8132.jpeg
    145 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_8133.jpeg
    IMG_8133.jpeg
    82.3 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_8134.jpeg
    IMG_8134.jpeg
    153.4 KB · Views: 17
That filter works on a bunch of Audis and VWs. I used to run them often on the Jetta (takes a Fram 2870a, just for reference). Kind of a quirky filter as it doesn't have an ADBV and the way the bypass valve is positioned makes it very difficult to pre-fill.

That filter works on a bunch of Audis and VWs. I used to run them often on the Jetta (takes a Fram 2870a, just for reference). Kind of a quirky filter as it doesn't have an ADBV and the way the bypass valve is positioned makes it very difficult to pre-fill.
Has 2 anti drainback valves. If ya look at a Tough Guard 8316 I cut and posted its same design.

If it crosses to a WIX 57035, I'll be right over.
Just determined what our Kawasaki/John Deere application (used lawn tractor-just acquired) uses.
If you find out it crosses, PM me and I’ll send it to you sir

Back