lowest road noise tire on the market

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Michelin Primacy MXV4 was one of the quietest tires I've owned.

195/70-14 is a legacy tire the tier-1 tire makers don't want to focus on - I'd look at at the Hankook H724, Pirelli P4 and the Goodyear Assurance ComfortTred.

Originally Posted by nthach
195/70-14 is a legacy tire the tier-1 tire makers don't want to focus on - I'd look at at the Hankook H724, Pirelli P4 and the Goodyear Assurance ComfortTred.

That's a shame, I am using up a set every 18 months or so. But General RT43's work good enough for me it seems--had a couple sets of Michelin and were not impressed.

Ironically when I got my '99 Camry 3 years ago, it still had the original Michelin MXM for a spare in the trunk! Looked great. I tossed it all the same.

I put a set of Dunlops on my 09 altima that replaced some pirellis and couldn't be happier. They were part of Walmarts Black Friday almost 2 years ago so I got a set of 215-60r16 installed for $280 out the door. Almost 30k later they show about 25% wear and are the quietest tires I've ever had. I do rotate my tires every 5k. My impala has a new set of Bridgestone ecopias and are, OK, but that's it. Granted the impala takes 18,s with a shorter sidewall, but at almost $800 for the set I'm not impressed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back