Low price tires online site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looking at BBB for a couple places mentioned. onlinetires.com is rated "F" and treadepot is "C+". TireRack is A+. I've found the lowest price at onlintires.com, but wouldn't buy from there.

Originally Posted By: ocrstar
Just looking at BBB for a couple places mentioned. onlinetires.com is rated "F" and treadepot is "C+". TireRack is A+. I've found the lowest price at onlintires.com, but wouldn't buy from there.

Intersting...the cheaper the tire, the worse the service.....

I posted in other thread that I priced 2 Hankook Ventus EVO in size 255/40-15 from onlintires.com and Discounttiredirect.com beats that price by a few dollars, the local America's Tire (same as Discount Tire somewhere else) did not match that price.

I bought several tires 2 years ago from Discounttiredirect.com so that I am comfortable buying tires from them.

The onlinetires.com may be rated an "F", but their price is very low, may be the lowest, using that price to get local tire stores or DTD to match/beat it is not a bad idea.

Originally Posted By: HTSS_TR
I posted in other thread that I priced 2 Hankook Ventus EVO in size 255/40-15 from onlintires.com and Discounttiredirect.com beats that price by a few dollars, the local America's Tire (same as Discount Tire somewhere else) did not match that price.

I bought several tires 2 years ago from Discounttiredirect.com so that I am comfortable buying tires from them.

The onlinetires.com may be rated an "F", but their price is very low, may be the lowest, using that price to get local tire stores or DTD to match/beat it is not a bad idea.

Hmmmm...Well, if I do get the Traction T/As for my car, I haven't decided whether I want to go tirerack then get them installed locally, or get DT to price match...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back