Looking for good quality aftermarket floor mats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a place that sells nice aftermarket cloth mats. Not the generic type you find at AAP or AZ, but ones that imitate OEM mats for specific fit for make/model. The quote I got from the dealer for OEM is more than I'm looking to spend. I've heard WeatherTech makes some nice mats, but as far as I know they only make the rubber all-season types. Any help appreciated.

They are out there, but expensive. Companies like LLoyd make high quality carpet mats, but are more than OEM. I scored a set of new GM mats for my Caddy from an overstock reseller on eBay for about half price.

Did you check ebay or any online genuine parts dealers?

I bought factory mats for my Sonata from a dealer on ebay. It was a smooth transaction and a good price.

Unless you want all-weather mats from a company like Husky, I would keep looking for the OE mats.

Originally Posted By: stephen9666
Did you check ebay or any online genuine parts dealers?

No, I haven't yet. I just placed a call to a couple dealerships nearby. I'm hoping there is a cost saving vendor that a BITOG'e might be aware of. Thanks

Rockauto.com has floormats for it, you can get them in OE Colors for like 90$ and some change, use a coupon code found on here or online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back