Looked Under the Hood of my New F-150 and

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by gathermewool
Did you really need to post to tell us that you now suck, big time?
13.gif

So sorry about this post. Not sure how the emoji got missed!!!
06.gif

Edited to fix

Originally Posted by user52165
Originally Posted by bbhero
The world famous Hellen Keller funnel
lol.gif

I have two of those..

Not funny and not appropriate.

Hey hoss... Get a grip.....

Because guess what???

I was 23 yrs old.... Had perfect vision...

Then one Sunday I woke up with a blurry spot that would NOT go away... Well to make a long story short... 5 days later I was completely blind in that left eye at 20/1000... diagnosed with multiple sclerosis...

In the months that followed I struggled a whole whole lot... Even got to where I could not drive for awhile because my right eye went bad six months later...

I had to learn how to deal with stuff... And guess what?? Humor became a part of that... I had to find a way. Even if not always pc... I had a good friend of mine that one day we were kidding with each other and I called myself Ray Charles... We both laughed..

I know what it is like to actually have real number2 go wrong at times. I also know that being a PC wuss does not mean a darn thing... Doing something real is what matters... Not fake, phony and faux PC garbage.

I know what it means to be in a rough place... Physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally...

You have ZERO idea just how many,many, many times I have spent helping others in the midst of their rough times.... I mean taking REAL time with them... Doing REAL things with them... Holding their hand... Tears running down my face talking with them... Them doing the same... Talking a drug addict lady into staying at the hospital... And taking 15 minutes I did not have with her... But I knew I had to... Because I knew where she would go if she left AMA... Against Medical Advice... She needed someone to take that time and talk with her.... I did it... Because she was someone to someone else. Doing something... Being real.

I heard of a patient who was having a hard time seeing the TV... I went over to that unit.. and sat and talked with him for a good while... He had the same illness I have... I told him I knew EXACTLY what he was dealing with... We had a good talk... And yeah... I got teary eyed with him...

Well about an hour later a RN who had him has her patient came and told me, "I don't know what you said to him but it really helped him".

Yeah... Doing something. . Real... Taking time...
Listening to someone Getting real with someone. Tears in my eyes talking with him.. not fake phony aupposedly taking a stand pc garbage.

Real stuff... Not that kind of garbage.

I have been there done that... I believe in not always being so such and such serious all the time...

We have to live a little. Not go around being so looking to be "offended"... That kind of mindset is a huge problem in this world... And it does not help anyone or anything...

Doing something real... Does. And I have done that a whole whole, whole lot of times...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back