Kubota HH150-32094 filter cut open

Unknown hours or years, but probably more than typical. The pleat spacing seemed to squish all around the filter. It has the beefiest bottom spring I've ever seen, and the bypass valve is integrated similar to Baldwins.

20231214_163700_HDR - Copy.jpg

20231214_163717_HDR - Copy.jpg

I don't know about the efficiency of Kubota filters, but of all the ones I've cut open, they are made very, very sturdy to say the least.

I upgrade our Kubota to the Fram XG3593a. Standard M20 x 1.5 sizing so lots of options. I use the same filter on my SUV so always have a spare on the shelf.

I'm going to use an XG9688 next, which looks the same as the XG3593A, just ~1/4" shorter. I'll have to grab a 3593A next time instead to get that slightly more holding capacity.

I upgrade our Kubota to the Fram XG3593a. Standard M20 x 1.5 sizing so lots of options. I use the same filter on my SUV so always have a spare on the shelf.
I don't doubt there are other filters that would do fine on it, but I'm placing an order for air filters at a minimum, and usually a hydraulic filter or fuel filter at the same time I do an oil change, so just as easy to add an OEM filter to the list. I don't know why, but I trust my cars to Fram, but not my pet Kubota.. haha

Back