KROON OIL POLY TECH 5W-40

13,8 vi
-52 pp
7% noack

good oil for a 5-40

hths is not written but there is someone in oil-club.de that states its 3,67.

price for 5lt is 52 euros. plus shiiping 10 euros from autodoc online shop ,for any european customer may concern.very good price too!
never heard of that brand before. Well, not for me😬, SHU 5w-40 is cheaper and better.. and have better Noack and HTHS.

never heard of that brand before. Well, not for me😬, SHU 5w-40 is cheaper and better.. and have better Noack and HTHS.
well not for me either , very high level of ash for my DI engine.

to tell you the truth i never heard of that brand too.just saw it scrolling in european online shops. it is a dutch blender. i searched the address in google maps but cant find any plant there. as a dutch brand could be a shell's oil branded or blended from kroon oil company.

as for the price ,its cheap if you don't pay shipping, meaning finding it in your country and buy it.
what is the noack for SHU 5-40? hths is 3.8 ?

well not for me either , very high level of ash for my DI engine.

to tell you the truth i never heard of that brand too.just saw it scrolling in european online shops. it is a dutch blender. i searched the address in google maps but cant find any plant there. as a dutch brand could be a shell's oil branded or blended from kroon oil company.

as for the price ,its cheap if you don't pay shipping, meaning finding it in your country and buy it.
what is the noack for SHU 5-40? hths is 3.8 ?
it's under 6%

Back