Keeping kittens out of engine bay.

Use anti marten/weasle spray. Dont know if you can get it locally. Martens are a (big) problem in europe. (I work in a car parts shop) We sell an excellent anti marten product to spray directly on cables etc. Dries clear but leaves a nast taste. 1 bite and they leave.
Animal friendly as well.
Could also use one of those ultrasonic alarms. Cats hate it and wont come close to the car.

1599899362277.jpg

1599899379786.jpg

Attachments

• 1599899360907.jpg
    1599899360907.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 4
dunno if sprinkling something like fox urine around would discourage?
"Fox urine. I figure it to last me the whole winter."

"If you drink it really slowly," I said, "it might last you two winters."

I quit doing the vinegar thing after a couple of days. I was spraying it on the ground under the car so hopefully it didn't get on anything important. I sprayed some water down into the sides of the engine compartment on my Mustang because one of the cats has pissed in there somewhere.

I'm probably going to try the mothballs next since they are the easiest to get. I've been leaving the hood up on my car since they seem to have wanted to move over to it since it's closer than hers. You still can't get your hands on them yet but they have been getting braver and have been coming up on the back deck to eat on the table we have the cat bowls at. Hopefully I can start catching them soon.

Back