Just came across this oil...Lubrication Engineers

Status
Not open for further replies.
They might be an Ace in the hole for some companys but without sufficent data i would not touch it personally.

Used LE gear oils when I worked at a plant in VT. We had 18 gear boxes that took 35 gallons of oil each,we had LE oil in every one of them and through analysis we ran them 5+ years on the same oil,great stuff! Engine oils I have no experience with.

Last edited:
Well, if you click on the website listed above you will see a tab that says products. Click on that. Then you will see where it says engines, click on that. Then you will see automotive, etc., click on that. Pick one of those oils and click on that. When that page opens up you will see where it says technical data in the upper left side, click on that. That's the product data sheet. You can do this on every product they have.

They make good products. Oils only come in either 6/1 gallon or 24/1 quart cases and it ain't cheap.

Originally Posted By: bmwtechguy
Best info I've seen is on Schaeffer's and Wix websites.

Schaeffer's does have great PDS. They actually give you sequence testing figures.

I have a case of 8130 (10W-30) ready to go in something soon. It's being delayed by ARX treatments right now. I have used their gear oils (LE 607 SAE90) in my rear diffs for several years. I just filled my 2000 Tundra rear diff with their new 1605 SAE 110 yesterday. I really like their products so far. I also like Schaeffers #703 and #204SAT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back