Judge denies suit seeking to block E15 sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
who exactly came up with this law again?

Quote:
Per a 2007 law, the United States must use 13.2 billion gallons of biofuels this year, with that figure set to increase to 13.6 billion gallons by 2013.

What about 00' and older cars? Will they have a different pump? Could I run Sta-bil e treatment to "combat" the side effects of e15?

"who exactly came up with this law again?"

That's a bit of a mystery, but it has been narrowed down to members of the misguided fools, or the corrupt knuckleheads. It's my belief that the two groups were working together on this one, and you know, when that happens there is no stopping them.

Keith

Originally Posted By: mikered30
I guess E15 will be a few pennies cheaper than E10.

With the price of corn going up due to droughts, I doubt E15 will be cheaper.

I still think ethanol shouldnt be in gas. This corn shortage has prices up to $3.73 a gallon across the street.

Is Ethanol-free gas still available to be sold? I have always questioned the accuracy of this site, though I did not see the 10% Ethanol sticker at some/all of these stations. Please evaluate if this gas is/is not Ethanol free. http://pure-gas.org/index.jsp

From the site:

Alaska: all stations dispense ethanol-free gasoline.
Canada: all Shell V-Power 91 is ethanol-free.
Alberta, Nova Scotia: all stations dispense ethanol-free gasoline. Some also dispense E10, so check the pump.
British Columbia: all 94-octane Chevron fuel is ethanol-free.

This all started with the Dukes of Hazzard and their early episode "High Octane"...where the Dukes run off a batch of moonshine as an alternative fuel.Of course in that episode Jesse runs an early LTD on it straight,and the EPAs test engine on it straight as well.E100 way back in December 1978!!
LOL LOL

From reading it appears that E-15 will be rather hard to find as it will require the station having a tank for it along with a pump, etc.

Last fall in Wisconsin I saw a station over by Pratville that was selling E-25 as I recall.

Another globalist agenda pushed by fake environmentalists at the Aspen Institute, Club of Rome-to ensure that everyone eventually gets forced off of "evil" "fossil fuels" and over to electric OPE and electric cars. All to ensure that everyone is tracked, traced, and behaviorally controlled via feedback loop mechanisms like obedient slaves.

There's no oil shortage in America, and there is no such thing as "foreign dependency of oil"--that is a false narrative. We have enough oil in America to last until the 23rd century but the unelected power elite will not let us use it.

If anyone thinks that's a "conspiracy theory", then you do not read enough, you don't even know what you're supposed to be reading, nor even where to look for real facts.

EU to ban cars from cities by 2050
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring/news/8411336/EU-to-ban-cars-from-cities-by-2050.html

Originally Posted By: Darkfire
Another globalist agenda pushed by fake environmentalists at the Aspen Institute, Club of Rome-to ensure that everyone eventually gets forced off of "evil" "fossil fuels" and over to electric OPE and electric cars. All to ensure that everyone is tracked, traced, and behaviorally controlled via feedback loop mechanisms like obedient slaves.

There's no oil shortage in America, and there is no such thing as "foreign dependency of oil"--that is a false narrative. We have enough oil in America to last until the 23rd century but the unelected power elite will not let us use it.

If anyone thinks that's a "conspiracy theory", then you do not read enough, you don't even know what you're supposed to be reading, nor even where to look for real facts.

Someone needs to have head examined STAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back