IVD CLEANING

Integrated Vehicle Dynamics was the definition I found.
It must mean somethin else.
Yeah gotta love all the goofy abbreviations or acronyms used all the time. The first post or the title should have the DESCRIPTION.
I'm sure everyone knows what this means, HSTW.

I watched a video doing this treatment at the air box hose …
This would seem like something - if started early in the life of a vehicle - that could help prevent CBU. But, to remove years and years of baked on CBU is another hill to climb …

I’ve watched a lot of intake valve cleaning videos and the only one that seemed effective was a guy who pulled water into the intake through a carb cleaner straw. I now Ford doesn’t recommend induction services for Ecoboost engines. It seems that all the extra hydrocarbon/heat may cause turbo failures.

Having owned 4 GDI vehicles at this point, I've been interested and following this thing for years. The most intensive and purpose built liquid feed GDI IVC cleaner seems to be the BG products system. I've never seen a before and after with the BG system until I saw this video. The pedal pusher kind of cracked me up.. I wonder what this type of wallet.. I mean induction cleaning would cost at your standard shop that would stock one of these. $300? Maybe more?

Back