Is this oil any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you frequent that store enough to where it's convenient to purchase, sure.. I certainly wouldn't go out of my way for it.

Dollar store oils seem expensive to me.
21.gif

Originally Posted By: stchman
I saw this at the Dollar Tree. I would like an honest opinion.

On what, the cost or the quality? It's pint container, so it costs $2/quart. Around here, TropArtic (or now Shield Choice) can be picked up for $2/quart and Dollar General sometimes sells Peak oil for under $2/quart when on sale. The only way to keep emotions out of it is if you buy some and have it tested. Please do and report back to us.

Originally Posted By: Kruse
Originally Posted By: stchman
I saw this at the Dollar Tree. I would like an honest opinion.

On what, the cost or the quality? It's pint container, so it costs $2/quart. Around here, TropArtic (or now Shield Choice) can be picked up for $2/quart and Dollar General sometimes sells Peak oil for under $2/quart when on sale. The only way to keep emotions out of it is if you buy some and have it tested. Please do and report back to us.

The only way to keep emotions out of it is not to get emotionally involved with your oil, which would probably also tend to reassure your psychiatrist.

Spending the cost of an OA (or two?) on a $1 bottle of oil, perhaps not so much.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back