Is Kix cereal any good?

Reason I ask, the one store that has my favorite (Puffins original) has been out of it for a month now. I saw the box of Kix. Looks to be almost the same ingredients and texture by looking at the box. I always love cereal as my midnight snack, and I hate super sweet cereals.

What does that stuff taste like?

I don't remember what Kix taste like, but I do know it's WIC approved, so it can't be THAT unhealthy (sugary).

If you hate super sweet, get some Alpen Muesli. I mentioned Alpen cereal on here earlier this year.

I haven't had Kix in a while. It tends to be that $5/box cereal that I won't buy.... 😂 It is good though. To me, cereal and potato chips are something you need to change up a lot or they get boring and bland.

The cereal aisle is basically candy aisle 2.0. The only healthy thing down there is one of those bran cereals which looks and tastes like wood pellets for your stove.

When the main ingredients are Corn, Corn meal, sugar, salt and Brown Sugar Syrup, that's not what some would consider "healthy".
I always wonder about those kind of ingredients too, as I see all those "organic" natural healthy type cereals will have cane sugar listed as the main ingredient and have as many grams as a Dr Pepper or something.

Back