Is it harder to maintain lane center the older you get?

Yeah the "round" cars have awful sight lines, particularly in reverse. Hard to figure out where your corners are.
That's why BMWs park crooked. The window start up high, especially in the back, so you can't see the ground anywhere near your car. And small mirrors don't help. If you pull in forwards next to another car you can see the lines ahead of you and use their car as a point of reference but in a empty parking lot or in reverse it's pretty easy to get it crooked

Pickleball has kept me fairly quick, but at 66, no way do I have the strength and endurance I had from 16-40 or so.

I haven't noticed any difficulty keeping cars centered and I can handle the ZT in my sleep, full GO.

I broke an end mount on a Hellwig taking my GMC off-road …
Disappointing, but not entirely surprising. The end links rust like they are softer metal, and the hellwig bar itself is pretty stiff. I run mine at its lowest setting. Where did you have yours, and were they good about replacements?

Disappointing, but not entirely surprising. The end links rust like they are softer metal, and the hellwig bar itself is pretty stiff. I run mine at its lowest setting. Where did you have yours, and were they good about replacements?
In the rear - had factory in the front - BiL made me better brackets …

The entire lane is mine and I can go side to side if I want. I also refuse to use my turn signals because it isn't anyone's business where I'm going.

Back