Interesting grub hub experiance.

Originally Posted by SLO_Town

Scott

PS There were some "high quality" employees that worked there. The guy I made Filet of Fish with, Karl Francis Werner, look him up. I hated that place and lasted just 2 months. I got a job at a full service Texaco station and was much happier there.

I looked up your former co-worker. You worked with a serial killer?!!!
shocked2.gif

Originally Posted by Hyperscn64
I looked up your former co-worker. You worked with a serial killer?!!!
shocked2.gif

Yes I did. I remember him being as German-like as his name suggests. He used to get agitated and angry quickly and unexpectedly. I was 16, he was 20-22? I was scared of the guy. We made Fillet of Fish together. McDonalds on Blossom Hill/Snell in San Jose, CA (at the time out in the middle of nowhere). This was my first job after mowing lawns.

I was living at home when he did his killings, 2 or 3 years after McDonalds. My Dad got the morning newspaper. I still remember sitting down and looking at the front page with his picture. Blew my mind! My Dad was standing at the kitchen sink, downing the last of his coffee. I remember showing him. He was as blown away as I was.

This was big news in the area for a year or more. We lived in the immediate area. Villa Montalvo is gorgeous and has nice trails and seclusion. It'a a very pretty, popular place with many. It seemed impossible that anyone could be murdered up there.

Scott

Back