Installed speaker amplifier

25E7CF99-927B-4D9C-9A3D-B15A281284DB.jpeg

Its been months probably since I worked on any vehicle whatsoever, I installed this amplifier in the old jetta since the head unit was not enough and got tired putting up with it for a while. It’s a crunch 4 channel which puts out 125w for four ohm speaker, more than enough for quality audio. I am pleased with this 83 dollar amplifier, the sound is very nice almost perfect. Time will tell how reliable it is though.

Pretty much a complete sound system now.

I am still organizing the wires.

I would like to say running speedwire is good for moderate to light applications.

I installed a KENWOOD DMX-1037S with an Arc Audio X2 1100.5 connected to dual 10” KENWOODs in a custom sub enclosure, Steg Audio door speakers and Audiofrogs in the dash in the Tundra and it was a lot of fun. I often watch YouTube videos from Five Star Car Stereos. I think in another life I’d install car audio systems. The guys at Five Star are pretty impressive - super knowledgeable about everything and no shortcuts.

Nice work!

Into what speakers?

Looks like a px1250.4?

It is amazing how much power you can get for a few bucks these days.

Who cares who makes it.... its a
As long as the threadstarter doesn't over volume it, it should last. But, build and chip quality from some countries is lacking, along with burn in and testing that usually doesn't exist at lower price points. So, break it in gently and hope that all is built well with working components and good soldering.... which is luck based.

Those speakers can't take too much power. I've blown 6.5's JLaudio C2's and C5's coaxials with about 70w full range.

Without real output power measurements, 125w full range will absolute cook and smoke a 6.5" entry level speaker. So, don't go berzerker with the volume.

Enjoy the tunes. Don't ruin your ears.

View attachment 155951

Its been months probably since I worked on any vehicle whatsoever, I installed this amplifier in the old jetta since the head unit was not enough and got tired putting up with it for a while. It’s a crunch 4 channel which puts out 125w for four ohm speaker, more than enough for quality audio. I am pleased with this 83 dollar amplifier, the sound is very nice almost perfect. Time will tell how reliable it is though.

Pretty much a complete sound system now.

I am still organizing the wires.

I would like to say running speedwire is good for moderate to light applications.
nice clean install! always nice to get a good deal too!

Back