I'm being followed

Status
Not open for further replies.
When being followed, stomp the accelerator of your Pontiac Esprit to the floor while executing some advanced driving maneuvers. Immediately bring the car to a stop forcing your persuers to shoot past you. Quickly shift into reverse and floor it. Turn the wheel to do an about face as you decelerate. Drive quickly with the satisfaction that you have successfully shook the tail that was following you.

Over the past few months, I've received messages saying that so-and-so is now following me. What does that mean? Is there a way to see who's following me? Can I discourage, or stop, someone from following me?
It means following your posts in a forum. They have interest in what you post (write).

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Another two page BITOG thread with no resolution to the OP's Q.
The question was answered in the first post.

Nope. Conveniently ignored the third and fourth sentence.

O.K I'll give you 1/3 correct.
Actually the only part that was not answered was:

"Is there a way to see who's following me?"

I don't know the answer! Do you?

People told him what it means, provided links, and more or less said what to do for the "discourage, or stop, someone from following me" part

I can't really being to imagine the concern or harm in someone "following" you. Even if the forum software didn't offer a built-in function, anyone could still do it manually. Don't want them following you ? Block them.... 🤷‍♂️

People told him what it means, provided links, and more or less said what to do for the "discourage, or stop, someone from following me" part

The OP already answered his own question in Post #1:

Over the past few months, I've received messages saying that so-and-so is now following me. What does that mean? Is there a way to see who's following me? Can I discourage, or stop, someone from following me?

....Shel

....Shel
I think he meant cumulatively. Like a current list.

No If I did, I would have mentioned it. I don't have any public followers some have in secret, but after reading more of my posts or pm'ing me they tend to drop off off :) I actually thought your "electron" post was cute, BTW.

I am just hoping we could be nicer to each other and especially the older crew.
If this is one of their only social outlets, flippant and sarcastic comments can be quite toxic.

Is there a way to see who's following me? Can I discourage, or stop, someone from following me?
I think others answered the "way to see" question but no one has answered the 2nd one. Unless by her post you think her followers will take that as a clue to "stop following me, it's creepy.... I don't like it...." 😂

Its in your profile under "about"...
Only thing listed there is my location. I have rec'd notifications telling me people are following me too so unless they (all) unfollowed later, something is missing.

Its in your profile under "about"...
Hah!

I didn't know that.

It's a bit weird though.

1692634873474.jpg

Doesn't match this:

1692634926699.jpg

I don't think following does much anything does it?

I am now following you, Shel_B. That’s what you wanted, right? :sneaky:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back