How often do you clean/detail your interior?

Yesterday was a beautiful day and I couldn't stand the interiors of the Avalon and Fusion anymore so I vacuumed, scrubbed the mats, wiped and used 303 protectant on the vinyl parts, spot cleaned the cloth and carpet etc.

I haven't done this since last spring/summer.

How serious/meticulous are you about the interior?

The rug gets a good scrub and vacuum when I switch from the winter floor liners to carpeted mats in the spring. Everything gets a good wipe down and all the glass gets cleaned.

After that, it's just spot treatment. If I notice the glass is hazy, it'll get cleaned. If I see dust on the dash, I'll wipe everything down. If there is some debris on the carpet, the vacuum comes out.

I fully vacuum inside every weekend and wipe down the dash and door cards and seats too. Once a month i do the door sills and A,B and C pillars and the underside of the doors. Its really only me in my vehicle and I never leave anything in it when I get out so it looks like day one all the time.
The toughest part, by far, is keeping the black weathertech floor liners clean.
Now my wife's and daughters cars I shovel out about every month or so when I can catch them setting still.
My son keeps up with his own vehicle of mine that he drives.

I fully detail twice a year. Vacuum and dust down as necessary. I will fully detail next week.

I fully vacuum inside every weekend and wipe down the dash and door cards and seats too. Once a month i do the door sills and A,B and C pillars and the underside of the doors. Its really only me in my vehicle and I never leave anything in it when I get out so it looks like day one all the time.
The toughest part, by far, is keeping the black weathertech floor liners clean.
Now my wife's and daughters cars I shovel out about every month or so when I can catch them setting still.
My son keeps up with his own vehicle of mine that he drives.
The wife's car has an all black interior. What a pain.

The interior gets vacuumed, the panels get wiped down and the door jambs get wiped out every time I wash. Anything less wont keep my OCD at bay.

The wife's car has an all black interior. What a pain.
Yes my wife's car does too and it gets so dusty and random hairs every where 😆.
My daughter's civic is the worst though with all black interior with the light grey cloth seats are by far the worst seating material I've ever owned. She was a college softball pitcher and during her time playing it was a constant battle to keep the red clay they use in the pitcher's circle out of the carpet and off the seats. She always ditched the cleats into the bat bag and wore the sandals provided by the team but it was still a mess.

Whenever they're dirty. Once a month or so.

I humbly suggest that if it's "a pain" to clean your car, you're waiting to long to clean it.

I use just rinseless wash and glass cleaner on my own cars. Even the van only takes 45 minutes with vacuuming.

I aim for once a month… aim that is. 2 or 3 times a year it actually happens. My word, is it easier now that the kids are grown up. and now that our driveway is paved! It’s almost not worth bothering if you have to park anywhere that isn’t paved.

Never have done my Tacoma. Sorta got a ripeessenient thing going. Aka burrito seat burn with fuzz in the cracks.
There's something you should probably know before we go too far

My neighbor found a mushroom growing inside of my car

She called me up on tour sounding emotionally scarred

Although it may have scared her more that i wasn't really alarmed

"What, ME Worry?" I just throw it in the back floor board till I get around to cleaning it out. Detail?

Back