How about my Detroit Lions !! ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes the Cowboys looked good last night.
Before the season started who would have guessed they would be the number one seed in the playoffs or even in the playoff hunt.
It has been a fun year but I feel for Romo.
He was about all we had for the last decade and he left it all on the field each game.He got hurt and played anyway.
Now we have the best backup in the NFL.
Go Cowboys

Yah as far as a game went, it was a little ho hum as the Patriots destroyed the Jets. I'm glad they took Brady out after 3 quarters. No sense wasting him. In fact, , let him take off the first 4 games next season too. I am a fair weather one team fan. I continuously marvel about the way Bill Belichek manages to win in so many different ways with so many different players. He uses what he is down to. Key players are fragile and get hurt (again) in every game while he figures out the opposition's plays.

Crunch-time later today .
35.gif

Originally Posted By: Papa Bear
35.gif

Your Lions are in anyway because the Redskins lost, But I hope they beat down the Packers!!!

Originally Posted By: andyd
Pats squished the fish and won home field advantage and get next Sunday off. Neither of which they do great at.

Enjoy it while it lasts, They won't be great forever, Belichick & Brady aren't getting any younger.

The Chiefs might have something to say about the Pat's SB run.....Here's to wishful thinking!

Originally Posted By: clinebarger
Originally Posted By: andyd
Pats squished the fish and won home field advantage and get next Sunday off. Neither of which they do great at.

Enjoy it while it lasts, They won't be great forever, Belichick & Brady aren't getting any younger.

The Chiefs might have something to say about the Pat's SB run.....Here's to wishful thinking!

Raiders had a real chance to stop the Pat's before Carr got hurt. That is a shame. The young kid was doing so well. Steelers probably the best shot at stopping them before the SB now. If the game was in KC the Chiefs would have a more realistic shot. On the road here and I don't know?

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: clinebarger
Originally Posted By: Papa Bear
35.gif

Your Lions are in anyway because the Redskins lost, But I hope they beat down the Packers!!!

Yep, my Deadskins are great at choking when they need a win the most....you're welcome Lions fans...

Originally Posted By: Dallas69
Lions are on a roll folks.
The NFC better watch out.

Yep, they just got rolled by GB...they may have a chance against SEA though...

Originally Posted By: grampi

NADA.....
We're too banged-up on defense. Rivals make easy adjustments inside their locker-rooms at halftime lately. We've been folding like a deck of 20 year-old playing cards in the 2nd halves lately. No overall depth on defense this season.

Originally Posted By: Triple_Se7en

NADA.....
We're too banged-up on defense. Rivals make easy adjustments inside their locker-rooms at halftime lately. We've been folding like a deck of 20 year-old playing cards in the 2nd halves lately. No overall depth on defense this season.

It isn't like SEA has been lighting teams up this year...DET's offense gives them a fair chance in this game...

The playoffs will be fun this year.
Go Cowboys

The NFC play-offs will be more entertaining...the AFC will be boring until PIT/NE play each other...

Better luck next time ... the Seahawks were tough tonight.

Originally Posted By: Triple_Se7en

NADA.....

It isn't like SEA has been lighting teams up this year...DET's offense gives them a fair chance in this game...

I told you so!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back