Hot car used as intended--Fiesta ST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: eyeofthetiger
Originally Posted By: JHZR2
Front engine, FWD, 0-60 in 7s, 200-ish HP.

Hot? What am I missing?

Do we know the owner didnt just buy the one with the most bling?

Seems its available with MT, so assuming that's the only option, the owner must know something about what theyre doing...

Stop looking at numbers and drive one?

This ^^^ The power is easily and safely booster with a Cobb acess port and tune add E30 tune and it rips . 2 k aftermarket turbo and it's a serious performer.

Originally Posted By: eddy21
Originally Posted By: eyeofthetiger
Originally Posted By: JHZR2
Front engine, FWD, 0-60 in 7s, 200-ish HP.

Hot? What am I missing?

Do we know the owner didnt just buy the one with the most bling?

Seems its available with MT, so assuming that's the only option, the owner must know something about what theyre doing...

Stop looking at numbers and drive one?

This ^^^ The power is easily and safely boosted with a Cobb acess port and tune add E30 tune and it rips . 2 k aftermarket turbo and it's a serious performer.

Plus, it weighs little to begin with, and is not too hard to pull even more weight out of it, as I have done.
Get it down below 2500 lbs., and even with only factory power levels it starts challenging all but the M bimmerz, even in a straight line (it can already show most Bayerisches the quick way around a twistier road course, even given equal drivers, DESPITE being the 'dreaded' FWD.
lol.gif
).

Add power up to 300+ to the wheels (along with sticky tires and a Torsen style limited slip), and it starts totally embarrassing snooty status rides costing 5+ times as much, performance wise.
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back