Hooning your Ferrari in a corn field

There seems to be more and more of this type of stupidity being broadcast on You Tube. As these morons keep trying to outdo one another for attention. I'm trying to imagine these idiots in another 30 years. And about all I can be thankful for, is that I won't be around to witness it.

Stop posting and clicking on these videos, you're only encouraging and funding this idiocracy.
Yep as if these morons actually had to do real work to buy cars and things they destroy you'd never see that sort of thing happening. I rarely watch any YT vids due to mindless fools benefitting financially.

I particularly enjoyed the helicopter in a warehouse video, and supercar with wagon wheels, oh, and the school bus antics. This one is boring, and it didnt reach 116 degrees in Waco at dawn or dusk this year.

The fire adds dramatics however I think likely real because wheels were jammed with dry corn and heat of those brakes is a fire. Little surprised no little extinguishing equipment in a vehicle.

It's good nobody was hurt since they were way to close to having a gas tank blow all at once. They were lucky because sometimes when vehicles are on fire they can explode with no warning at all.

Who knows what they were doing, but my guess is they had traction control on and started a brake fire. (It is a bit coincidental the van and ferarri started at the same time.)

For reference, this is how they handle a snowy hill in Raliegh, NC:

Last edited:
It's good nobody was hurt since they were way to close to having a gas tank blow all at once. They were lucky because sometimes when vehicles are on fire they can explode with no warning at all.

That's extremely rare. Vehicle fires almost never result in explosion other than maybe car tires rupturing. And that's more a poof sound. The worst that typically happens is a vertical fireball once the tank ruptures.

I wouldn't stand that close, because it's got to be really hot.

That's extremely rare. Vehicle fires almost never result in explosion other than maybe car tires rupturing. And that's more a poof sound. The worst that typically happens is a vertical fireball once the tank ruptures.

I wouldn't stand that close, because it's got to be really hot.
Movies are good at this 🍿

Back