High Performance Lubricants Break In Oil

I’m gonna use their engine break in oil during the break in of my new generator. I can’t find my options on their website store. What do you recommend?

Is there someone other than Mary Jane there? If not, you might have to wait a day or two to order. There is some rough weather flowing through their area and into the Mid-Atlantic.

I've never seen it on their website.

You could send a PM to @High Performance Lubricants and see where that gets you.

Is there someone other than Mary Jane there? If not, you might have to wait a day or two to order. There is some rough weather flowing through their area and into the Mid-Atlantic.

I've never seen it on their website.

You could send a PM to @High Performance Lubricants and see where that gets you.
Yes. A young lady is trying to help me. She was just “manning” the desk. Very nice to me. I was hoping one of the experts here could advise. She said there were several choices and so I asked her to email a link with the choices on it.

Check this out. I ordered their small engine oil 10W-30 this morning. You know to replace my break in oil. Mary Jane called me back and said it would not ship today as they were out and they would have to make some. Probably ship Tuesday.
Pretty decent service, I might add. Yeah, pretty good customer service as well.

Back