HELP needed: School may ignore my Autistic Son

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck. My wife doesn't want us to move from the area we live in, partly because the school system has done quite a bit to work with my son. Really don't want to go someplace else and start over again.

Done.

We had some school issues with one of our children. Honestly, my wife handled the issues. At one meeting she had an acquaintance who is a lawyer attend the meeting. Just having the lawyer at the meeting changed the tone of the school representatives. At that meeting, they readily agreed to place our child in a good alternate school. The option they had been pushing before the meeting was a bad, very bad alternative school.

Originally Posted By: Rick in PA
Done.

We had some school issues with one of our children. Honestly, my wife handled the issues. At one meeting she had an acquaintance who is a lawyer attend the meeting. Just having the lawyer at the meeting changed the tone of the school representatives. At that meeting, they readily agreed to place our child in a good alternate school. The option they had been pushing before the meeting was a bad, very bad alternative school.

Thank you
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: Rick in PA
Done.

Thank you
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back