Hate warshing cars...

Status
Not open for further replies.
[/quote]
What's that beautiful red tree in the background to the left in the 3rd picture? Is it a maple?
[/quote]
Sorry for the lousy photography. I am a better wrench...
There are over 450 species of Japanese Maples.
I killed my favorite one in the draught. Sheesh.
People stop and look; some take pictures.

IMG_20200424_153652.jpg

IMG_20200424_170124.jpg

IMG_20200424_170037.jpg

Last edited:
I'm a washer. Keeping the cars nice in Michigan was a chore for the years I was there, sunny and mild here in CO is better but wind and dust more of a thing.
Any day it's decent, I like the fresh air and that type of exercise.

Lately, the rains or wind bring some debris so any neighbors seeing me out there every few days or once week will think I'm nuts. I let the dog roam a bit, have beer and put on the garage music box and go to it.
I don't get too detail obsessive, just a quick wash n dry and our cars still shine up nice.
Friday though, I got a speed detailer thing to try that works similar to clay. I'm holding off waxing my cars until I do the paint bonded decontamination thing. VW is midnight blue and the CX-9 is Soul Red. They do gleam when I've done them proud.

Look good to me, but the pending rain every other day makes me pause. I just need to go do it anyway.

I washed the van last week then looked outside and a red Cardinal was fighting with himself on my shinny white van. I moved van and he followed. He loves glass also. Now I have to clean daily until I win.

Originally Posted by tiger862
I washed the van last week then looked outside and a red Cardinal was fighting with himself on my shinny white van. I moved van and he followed. He loves glass also. Now I have to clean daily until I win.

Pellet rifle

Originally Posted by JeffKeryk
[/quote]
What's that beautiful red tree in the background to the left in the 3rd picture? Is it a maple?

Sorry for the lousy photography. I am a better wrench...
There are over 450 species of Japanese Maples.
I killed my favorite one in the draught. Sheesh.
People stop and look; some take pictures.
[/quote]

Beautiful trees! I love the palm in the background too. California has such beautiful topography!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back