Happy Birthday AutoMechanic

21?!? Sounds like time for some sake! And possibly 🍺🍺🍺🍺! Be safe out there!
That’s on my list to try haha. Trying to decide if I want that or like a mixed drink of some sort. I’ve had lots of types of beer haha. I’m thinking about Sake, a Pina Colada or a Blue Lagoon. Everyone keeps telling me to try Sake so maybe I will.

That’s on my list to try haha. Trying to decide if I want that or like a mixed drink of some sort. I’ve had lots of types of beer haha. I’m thinking about Sake, a Pina Colada or a Blue Lagoon. Everyone keeps telling me to try Sake so maybe I will.
Sake is an acquired taste. LOL. Happy Birthday !

21?!? Sounds like time for some sake! And possibly 🍺🍺🍺🍺! Be safe out there! 🎂
Maybe a great time to sit down with a Army recruiter. Do a two-year contract as an auto/ diesel mechanic. Great investment in yourself, see the world, and serve your country!
3t0vhh.jpg

Since you're going to Japanese Steakhoue
Happy Birthday Song
That’s funny right there. They used to play that 24/7 at the Chinese buffet here. People got so tired of it they said they would not come back if they kept playing it. Finally they stopped about 3 years ago lol. Every time since they opened in 2010 you’d go in there and hear that song playing lol 😂 and it was constant repeat after repeat lol.

Happy Birthday AM! Go for the Sake for sure....just understand that there is a true difference between rice wine and Sake.

Happy Birthday AM! Go for the Sake for sure....just understand that there is a true difference between rice wine and Sake.
Good article. Glad it’s not wine cause all the wine I’ve tried before I’ve hated it lol 😂. I love beer. It will be nice to try something a little bit different.

Happy Birthday! Wow 21. Lemme think back.. Can't recall what happened that long ago :)

Hot Sake is for older men - like me.

Have a Chinese TsingTao - a decent lager. Forget the Sapporo, its just made with no love by cheeseheads in Wisconsin.

Back