Handyman becomes a squatter to take back his mother's home from squatters.

You have to ask if squatter conflicts are increased compared to past years or if MSM is just reporting them more for whatever reasons that they might have. Squatter rights is an old law and probably needs updating.

I've "taken over" some township land adjacent to my property and I'm wondering if I can adverse possess it after 30 years of continuous occupancy and beautification.

In Canada and I’m my 3rd hotel since once they send in dozens of immigrants with kids not in school and parents not working - you can’t sleep and get up at 5 am to work a 12 hour day …
I read "Everything in Its Path" back in college for Sociology. Civilized people break down in these situations.

In Canada and I’m my 3rd hotel since once they send in dozens of immigrants with kids not in school and parents not working - you can’t sleep and get up at 5 am to work a 12 hour day …
There's an affordable rental shortage in most places in Canada right now, so new immigrants are getting put up in hotels until they can find some work and a place to live. If you look around Toronto its obvious most of its growth is from immigration and its a pretty nice big city.
Once they get on their feet and get their life going, the vast majority do pretty well here.

Bummer is you would get arrested, not them.
Let's see, you work an entire lifetime to pay off a home until you own it 100%, and some low-life gets to squat in your home and you have no rights? Nonsense. A lifetime of work has a value all it's own, and quite simply, it is worth a well planned and calculated risk to retain what's yours.

Back